Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-18 Origin: Site
A heat exchanger is a device used to transfer heat from a hot fluid to a cold fluid to meet specified process requirements and is an industrial application of convective heat transfer and heat conduction. Nickel alloy heat exchanger that is made of nickel alloy material, nickel alloy heat exchanger is also becoming more and more popular among consumers, so do you know why many people choose nickel alloy heat exchanger?
l What are the excellent characteristics of the gasket and sealing groove of the nickel alloy heat exchanger?
l How is the unique plate design of the nickel alloy heat exchanger?
l What kind of cleaning process does the nickel alloy heat exchanger have?
The nickel alloy heat exchanger adopts a non-adhesive snap-on gasket, which bites firmly with the plate to avoid misalignment under pressure. Moreover, the nickel alloy heat exchanger has two seals between the hot and cold fluids, and the middle is the leakage area. Even if one gasket of the nickel alloy heat exchanger is damaged, the leakage will not cause the two fluids to mix, but flow to the outside world through the leakage hole.
The nickel alloy heat exchanger uses fine mesh numerical simulation technology combined with sophisticated experimental measurement methods to design a heat exchanger plate with superior flow and heat transfer performance. The unique design of the plate pattern enables the fluid to produce turbulent flow at lower flow velocities, which greatly improves the heat transfer coefficient. The plate mold design is more reasonable, forming up to thousands of contact points between the nickel alloy heat exchanger plates, which can bear pressure evenly and withstand high pressure up to 25KG.
1. Isolating the equipment system and discharging the water inside the nickel alloy heat exchanger.
2. Use high-pressure water to clean the impurities such as silt and algae left in the pipeline and then close the system.
3. Install a ball valve (not less than 1 inch = 2.54 cm) between the isolation valve and the exchanger, and both the inlet and return ports should be installed.
4. Connect the transfer pump and connecting conduit so that the cleaning agent is pumped in from the bottom of the heat exchanger and out from the top.
5. Start pumping the required cleaning agent into the condenser.
6. Repeat the cycle of cleaning to the recommended cleaning time. As the cycle progresses and the deposits dissolve, the gas produced during the reaction will increase, and the excess air should be discharged through the bleeder valve at any time. As the air is discharged, the space inside the nickel alloy heat exchanger will increase, and appropriate water can be added. Do not inject a large amount of water at the beginning, which may cause water to overflow.
7. After reaching the cleaning time, recover the cleaning solution. And rinse the nickel alloy heat exchanger with water repeatedly until rinsed clean to neutral, and use PH test paper to determine the PH value of 6-7.
Nanjing Suntech Metal Equipment Co., Ltd. based on the advanced technology and process at home and abroad, and with years of wisdom and experience, the reliability and stability of the nickel alloy heat exchanger ranks among the front end of the industry and has been unanimously affirmed and praised by users.